You should have VRay plug-in installed to use this tutorial.
1. First thing you should do is make a plane about 4m x 4m for your vray fur
2. You then go to create menu>geometry>vray
3. the vray submenu will then appear.
4. click VRayFur and you should see something like this
5. adjust the values of the highlighted portions accordingly
6. Hit render. You should see a result like this.
7. Apply some grass materials to the VRay Fur and plane
8. Hit render. There you have it a grass using VRay Fur.
Just some minor notes:
1. If ever you're using a larger plane for your grass add a 1-meter subdivision to your plane.
2. You cant use uvw maps on Vray fur.
Tiny living spaces have always been of interest to me. It always astounds me how a well-designed small space can still offer comfort to the ...
Artists express their art through a wide variety of mediums. In my previous post, I covered several artists who use unique mediums for thei...
If your space is small, you must maximize the use of all your space. The bed is one of the biggest pieces of furniture in your home. The bed...
Exposed piped showers are becoming a trend for several reasons. Asides from aesthetics, these showers have functional advantages over their ...